Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Killing Time

I should sleep. It's 11pm, and I'm morning shift tomorrow. But I'm still awake, waiting to harvest my watermelons for my Smurfs' Village, because if I harvest past the hour, the plants will wither. Urgh, this is so not right. Me, trading my sleep hours for this?? I'm glad it's just few more minutes to go.
Anyway, that's not my purpose of writing this blog. Like I said, I was waiting to harvest my plants. So while waiting, I checked out Wong Fu Productions Channel on Youtube. Saw this old video that I've never watched before, Up In Da Club. Heard this very nice song in the video, had no idea whose song is that. Then, from the list of videos at the right hand side, I saw this link to David Choi's Something To Believe, and I just knew that, this is the song. Nice song really.

Ah, my watermelons are ready! Sweet dreams people.



9 comments:

  1. Smurf's village is from where??? i love smurf~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from iTunes App Store. I'm kinda in a love-hate relationship with Smurfs right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. smurfs is my childhood love, haha i think got one movie about smurfs is coming out soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? You know what I've never heard of Smurfs before actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! i was addicted to a smurfs computer game when i was small, that time still using window95..haha smurfs are cute~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah well, don't get addicted again. (Even though I'm not in much position to say this.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this post of urs!! such a flowy and natural way of writing. keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete