Sunday, March 20, 2011

I shall leave this blank. No, I shan't.















I was out early in the morning at 8 o'clock. A beautiful Sunday, my favorite day of the week. Where to? 3K Sports Complex in Subang Jaya. For swimming. =) I've never been there before, so I googled it last night. It's estimated at 3.6km from my place. So, mode of transport? The eleven bus. Took me half an hour to get there, half the time I reckoned I needed. Now I can assume that my walking speed is approximately 7km/hour.





Met up with a couple of my colleagues there, and happily dived into the water! (I'm skipping parts because you wouldn't want to know about how we didn't know that we have to buy the tickets at the counter and ... ...) I did 22 laps. Felt all so healthy. =) Went for brunch afterwards at Rock Cafe, bought myself newspapers, and headed home.













Switched on the laptop, did some surfing. Wanted to do some reading, but the room seemed to be suffocating on this fine Sunday. Grabbed my bag and walked over to Sunway Pyramid. Bought myself a medium French Fries in McD, found a place and got my book out. It was too noisy though. It drowned out my Yiruma. Plus it's hot in there. It made me drowsy. Finished my French Fries, closed my book and cleared my table. Wondered for a while, looking for a nice place to continue my reading. Nope, there's none. Started my way back. It was drizzling. A little more than drizzle actually. I had my umbrella. Brand new. I didn't use it though. Felt like I would be trying too hard if I used it. Trying too hard at what? Life? I don't know.

Got back here in the room, less suffocating. Switched on my laptop again, doing this. Maybe I should start thinking about dinner.


I'm sort of in the apathy mode. Can you feel it? Urgh!!!! Life is no brief candle!!!!

3 comments:

  1. u took the eleven bus alone? seriously? and sunday's my fav day too! =) havent been swimming for a while now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I do that a lot hehe...
    High five!
    Ai-Yin the pool is beckoning you! Just jump, don't think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. high five too! haha. wish i can join you! but honestly i don't really know how to swim. XD

    ReplyDelete