Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bits and Pieces

This is one of the roads that I usually take when I go for jogging. Note that on the left side of the photo there's this long stretch of wall. (Probably you can't see that long stretch, but it's there.) The other side of the wall is actually the LDP. See, I'm jogging along the highway! =P













Went to Books Kinokuniya again today. Bought my SAT Prep books. RM170 gone. And that was just two books. And I'm not done buying yet. (I am in a very passive position here, because I have to, need to buy those books. Guilt free? Oh Yeah!) I was going to take my reusable bag out when I paid for my books, then the girl took this nice paper bag out. I'm sorry, but I'll definitely reuse it!










This is a scene from 'Whisper of the Heart' by Miyazaki Hayao. Watched this a while back. Love it. The boy and the girl were initially strangers, then they noticed each other's name on the same library cards of the books that they both had borrowed. Isn't it just so sweet? But this kind of thing will never happen again, because technology ruins romance. (I'm actually quoting this from a series of videos on Youtube by Wong Fu Productions on how technology, ruins romance. Check them out. Very nice.)

11 comments:

  1. hayao miyazaki is always my favourite~~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i can go Kinokuniya and spend one whole day there. there's a book i wana find. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jae, mine too! =)

    AiYin Kinokuniya is the best! What's the book that you are searching for? I can get it for you if I go over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the form 2 literature's Potato People, but the original super thick version. But I heard Kinokuniya's out of it, it's just that I still want to look for it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll look for it for you when I go over again. Got it on my to do list already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. omg thx alot! luv ya! plus after ur post i watched whisper of the heart again for the 3rd time[i think] cos i have studio ghibli's collection dvd. great movie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome! Love you too! <3
    Yea right? Miyazaki's works are just so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup. i also love laputa castle in the sky and the cat returns. i love baron. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't watched these two yet. Going to, soon. My sis has the Studio Ghibli's Collection too! =)
    I love Totoro!!! Totoro Totoro~~~ Totoro Totoro~~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha. I'm re-watching all the stories all over again. Happy watching! =)

    ReplyDelete