Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beautiful Sunday Morning

I guess I forgot about my blog. Yeah I did. Feel a little sorry for myself, because I started it thinking that this is a good way of holding on to one of my favourite pastimes (writing, not blogging)- used to be, anyway- besides keeping friends who are far away up to date about my life.
Finally, sedentary lifestyle no more! Just got back from jogging. =) I feel all healthy already! (duh, ==) Found out that my stamina has gone down to its lowest point ever. Gotta work on that! It's drizzling now. A very good reason to put off the laundry. No? Well, I shouldn't. Just give me another ten minutes. Or probably half an hour.
One hour? How about two? (Pray that it rains heavily)
Listening to Mayday now, yeah, again. I Love the way their music brings out the spirit and craziness in me. Just right for a perfect Sunday morning like this! Indeed, life has been great. Lots to learn, too little time (much of it is wasted on Facebook, not to mention sleeping, my forever No. 1 favourite, but one should never regard sleeping as time wasting), gaining weight, too long a wishlist, too little money, dazing out just as much, too many to-do's, too lazy for them all. Still, somehow, life is great! And I despised OT so much. Irony. Guess it's the law of attraction working. I just spent too much time thinking not to get into OT, and it ignored my 'not'. But I'm happy. =) I so totally do not want a rich, handsome and smart guy who loves me. ;)

Dang it stopped raining already.

5 comments:

  1. haha...
    it's nice 2 see someone make a post in english..
    n shall i say perfect yet simple yet funny kind of english...
    somehow this reminds me of my down-going english.. shoot...!!
    neway, im startin 2 work on my bad stamina as well.. seems like im goin 2 drop dead any moment if i dun start exercising soon.. haha..
    take care fren, c ya soon.. i hope.. =)
    ~it's raining now.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. liyong~~~ trying to leave u a comment this afternoon when i saw this post but maybe due to line prob, failed to do so. anyway...hehe i just wana tell u..I LOVE U~~ haha I'm rich, handsome and smart (pls do add in the 'not') hahahaha XD miss u alot~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thnx Chris. Yeah I have the same feeling too. Managed to drag myself out of the cozy bed with that kind of fear in mind. Of course, the growing waistline was one of the motivators too hehe... Yeah hope to see you soon too. Probably we can make a date in BookXcess! =)


    Jae haha love you too. Find me someone real to repeat that and I'm gonna love you even more. As for you, be happy with Pui Mun la.
    Miss you too.. and your Winnie the Pooh. And that teddy bear. What's his name again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the teddy's name is alferd..n li yong i love u too..wanna enjoy my life to d max...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya ya alfred仔!! How could i forget you?! Blame my neurons and the climbing age...
    peixuan i love you too...
    Crash and burn, to be reborn as a pheonix

    ReplyDelete