Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When Ramen Seduces (There's no chance against it)

As usual, it's a great day! I'm on evening shift today, so I went jogging this morning. Enjoying my super spicy ramen right now, with Yiruma filling up the room. Ah, me and my blissful morning.

Got myself a Wiggy by P1W1max 2 days ago. However, the sad thing is, my system cannot detect the modem. Called up the company to enquire, and was asked to reinstall. Did what I was told to (times three), situation persisted. So, I've decided that I don't want P1 any more. (I was also told to call back if the problem remains, but I'm just too demotivated to do that) Gonna return it either today or tomorrow. So long, Wiggy, and believe that I've held on to you, till Fate do us apart.

Another month is gone, soon. Still feel like I don't have much contribution to the department. That kind of makes me guilty in getting the salary, but it only goes as far as that. Money is the root of all evils, but it also pays for my bread. I've made up my mind that I'm gonna sponsor a child through World Vision. That would be a good thing to do, and a good way to use the money. Not that I have much to spare, but where there's a will there's a way. If I can light up a child's future, even by the slightest bit, why not? Why don't you? All it takes is RM50 a month.

Currently reading: Life of Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment