Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Post for Year 2011

Such a great morning! I slept through the transition of 2010 into 2011 last night. Fireworks or not, my sweet dreams definitely beat them all. =)

So, I was writing down my schedule for today yesterday (No I don't do that a lot.) in the tearoom during my one-hour gap between cases, when my colleague walked pass me and saw my plan. She took an interest to it and suggested that I should pray for a great year ahead before I go jogging. And that's what I did this morning. Woke up ten minutes before seven, brushed my teeth and washed my face, listened to Good Life by One Republic, watched The Secret To You video, and prayed for a great and fantastic 2011. Yeah it's gonna be totally terrific!

Saw an Indian lady walking her golden retriever just now, and her letting the dog pooped in the middle of the road without bothering to clean up, too. Well, not such a good way to start off a new year, lady. Anyway, according to my schedule, I'm supposed to be practising my guitar right now. It's just that sis is still sleeping, so here am I updating my blog.

Back to yesterday, it was quite a great day with not many cases. I was on evening shift from 1200 to 2030 Hours. 4 minor cases in total for my theatre, and the last case finished before 6 o' clock. Took my sweet time preparing the sets needed on Monday, and dang, an hour and a half to go. So I found myself a seat in the tearoom, took out a pen and a piece of paper, and started working on my new year resolutions. Yeah I know it's a bit late, but nothing is ever too late. (I'm just saying that to make it sound good. I don't really know whether there is a thing that's just too late. I suppose there's plenty. Yeah you know the Chinese saying 树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不在?Basically it means that the parents are gone when the child wants to take care of them in return. Gosh what a sad example to give on the start of a new year.) Anyways, I'm still working on my new year resolutions. But I can share some that I've already written down with you guys.
  • Exercise three times a week
  • Be a total vegan
  • Read a book a week
  • Spare half an hour on every workday on work related learning
  • 49KG!!!
  • Update my blog twice a week
That's all for now. Have a great day! =)

2 comments: