Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Couch and I. Only.

Read this article quite some time ago about possessions and love. Thought of it again when I saw this picture that I've captured. Quoting a line from the article, 'people who feel loved and accepted by others place lower monetary values on material possessions than folks who feel insecure and unloved.'

Well, I sure value my books more than others do. And I can't stop buying. Does that mean that I feel insecure and unloved? Hmm....

Maybe, just maybe, I should find someone to fill up that empty couch across me. In the meantime, my beloved books shall continue to nurture the part of me that is 'unloved'. XD

3 comments:

  1. me likey this pic's composition! woohoo~
    rong, u'd sure to find someone to sit in front of u across the table, the time will come! gambateh! and u still have us ur single friends if u ever feel like having a singles night out! of course, day would be great too! hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Ra that was just a moment of melancholy. Yea singles night out would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea can feel the sorrow there.
    yes rong it would be!! kl more happening for that. haha

    ReplyDelete